Respected Contributor

Okay so someone else mentioned changing the font sizes.  So I have changed it.

Have to say, I have been thru many board changes also.  While it took a little getting used to, NOTHING like this. 

I was really looking forward to the new board.  

Have to wonder if they really wanted everybody to leave.

Esteemed Contributor
There appears to be no ability,to edit your post. . Guess you better get it right the first time
Respected Contributor

upper right hand corner ellipses ... click on for more options

Esteemed Contributor
Doesn't any company do "user acceptance" testing anymore. I sent 15 years in the QA IT group,of a large financial corporation and when we made serious changes to our website we did intensive user acceptance testing before we went live with the changes. Now the general modus operandi appears to be "throw it out there and hope".
Respected Contributor

Hey Q......you actually paid someone good money to create this?????

Highlighted
Super Contributor

bit OT, the word 'ellipses' I'd like to mention to Chicky!  she'll know what I mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Respected Contributor

Marp I totally agree with you. If I wanted to be back in school trying to learn a new subject that is were i would be. there was nothing wrong with what we had now in community there is all these games I never played a game on here in al the years I have been here. I think this is disgusting and nerve racking and it is not easy to get around here at all. this mess took all the enjoyment of coming to these boards.

Respected Contributor

Scottie I have always said I was not good on the computer. Well this whole new set up makes me actually stupid and dumb.

Honored Contributor

I agree about the heats, this is not a popularity concest and we are not pre teens

@babs wrote:

Could not agree with you more, Marp! This whole setup reminds me of *old,old* forums & some of the options are ridiculously juvenile. 'Hearting' & tagging & popularity contests? REALLY, Q?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

"email to a friend"

yeah, that's gonna happen. 

And the new emoties are beyond juvenile. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat