Respected Contributor

With a code for $20.00 off a $40.00 or more purchase!

I have only ordered from them twice in the last few years.  

QVC, on the other hand, has NEVER offered me any discount in any form over the last 30 years.  Only easy pay, which I have no use for, and occasionally a free shipping day.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I almost always get a discount code from HSN AFTER I order something.  QVC never offers them.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

With a code for $20.00 off a $40.00 or more purchase!

I have only ordered from them twice in the last few years.  

QVC, on the other hand, has NEVER offered me any discount in any form over the last 30 years.  Only easy pay, which I have no use for, and occasionally a free shipping day.  

@4kitties @Their trying to drive more sales and traffic to their site and TV programs. You have recently taken the bait and now they want to reel you in.

Honored Contributor

Ive been shopping at HSN on a regular basis since the early 80s.  I've never gotten any coupon code.  I don't have their credit card. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I receive 20% offers fairly often from HSN.  I do appreciate it and I do use them...can add up when buying a pricey item.

Trusted Contributor

I received the email also - I can't remember the last time I purchased anything

from them or even been to their site. No HSN credit card either.

Surprised I got the email.

Trusted Contributor

The only thing I buy from HSN is Andrew Lessman Omega's once a year and periodically I get a 20% off one item for one day only. I do not have an HSN or QVC credit card.  That's the only offer I've received from them. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Got an Email from HSN

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

I do not have their card either.  I do not even have an account with them.  I just order as a guest.  I got a Lessman supplement a year or so ago and then recently got a mascara TSV from them.

At least they seem to appreciate my business.  QVC never does.  I have only ordered about 5 items from the Q in the last 10 years or so.  But before that I ordered a lot.  

Edited to add:  It is a nice surprise, even though I probably will not use it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

HSN often has 20% off discount codes that are in emails or posted in the header on their site that are not related to their credit card. It's for anyone. There are restrictions like not good on some name brands, electronics, clearance or Today's Special. 

I often put something as a favorite, then when the code comes available I reevaluate if I want it.

Super Contributor

I also received the email today.  I don't order as many things from them as QVC, A few weeks ago Iordered the DG virtual stretch pedal pusher when they were on the todays special (they fit great), and I seem to order a lot of Colleen Lopez, the anywear maxi dress for $29.99 was a steal, and is very comfortable, a little bit light weight, but great in my area.  Also G by Giuliana, Marla Wynne, and Iman.  I appreciate when I receive a coupon or perk from a retailer, so I will find something I know I will like and order.  It's a way for them to say hey, look at us too.