Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got Something Yummmy At Costco Food Court

I could be wrong, but I don't think the food court is open in my Costco because of covid. 

I wouldn't go there anyway under any circumstances, as Mr. Sunny and I have been in isolation since March except he went to the drive in teller at the bank a few times (gotta have cash for tipping Doordash and Grubhub). 

I think we're going to go for a walk tomorrow if it's not too hot. We had that horrific tropical storm Isaiah the other day, and there are mounds of broken trees and branches in the street. Gotta be careful, you know. 

Stay safe out there! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala  the food court is open it is just take & go. All tables have been removed but you still can get food. 

Trusted Contributor

And--they are only offering pizza, hot dogs, and this drink and the berry one at my Costco in L.A. suburb.

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@sunala  the food court is open it is just take & go. All tables have been removed but you still can get food. 

@sissel- hmm I never thought of Costco food court food for taking out only. I guess that could be, but our county is pretty strict. I'll ask and report back.

Honored Contributor

@sunala. Ours was closed for a long time but reopened when restaurants opened up again. Ours is also takeout only with only limited offerings.
Super Contributor

Whenever I go to Costco I get that. Yummy
Just wish they had a supersize option
Esteemed Contributor

That drink probably has enough caffeine to keep me awake until Christmas! I'm very caffeine-sensitive, so I can't even imagine what it would do to me. But...it looks so good!

Regular Contributor

@Love my grandkids - Love the Costco mocha freeze!  I usually order it without the chocolate syrup to save a few calories haha!  Another great Costco food court item is the giant pizza.  DH and I order a cheese one (pepperoni is also offered) when we make a Costco run.  Only cost $10 and is cooked to order.  We usually eat a slice on our drive home and the entire pizza lasts for several days - great quick lunch or dinner.

LOVE, LOVE Costco!!!