Honored Contributor

Got Something Yummmy At Costco Food Court

Had to make a brief trip to Costco this a.m. so on the way out I thought I'd check out the menu. Wow! They have an icy drink called, the best I can recall, is cold brew freeze something-something! It has coffee and cholcolate which means MOCHA, my favorite flavor in the world ha ha.

It's kind of a slushy but not so much "slush", lots of the drink. I had thought about going to the Starbucks in Safeway tomorrow for an iced mocha frappacino, but this is WAAAAY better and at only $3.29, a lot cheaper.

I think I've found my new "addiction". Likely will go over this wekend for another. Just wish it came in a great big size, but probably good for me that it doesn't. The cup looks to be about 12 oz.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got Something Yummmy At Costco Food Court

[ Edited ]

r/Costco - Well that was quick! MOCHA FREEZE from $1.49 to $2.99. Worthy?

@Love my grandkids    Is this what you had? I've seen them but never tried one!

Here's some info I found.....The Cold Brew Mocha Freeze is basically a 16-ounce, 390-calorie slushie made of cold brew iced coffee brewed from Kirkland Signature Colombian beans and mixed with what Costco calls “premium” chocolate syrup for $2.99. (You can ask for it without the syrup too, if you want a coffee smoothie without the mocha.)

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover YES! They had me at "mocha"!!!

They are just fabulous (I may be exaggerting a bit).

Honored Contributor

I have to run in for a return, I might try one.

Need to look up the WW points first and make sure I have them.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The "hot turkey and provolone sandwich" caught my attention.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter Must be local as here in my part of WA state it's not on the menu.

Honored Contributor

Since it's not mixed with milk, does it have a stronger coffee flavor?  I can't handle strong coffee since I don't drink coffee.  My favorite is an Arby's Jamocha shake.

Valued Contributor

This drink is WAY better than anything at Starbuck's. After reading about the wide-spread mold contamination of Starbuck's coffee beans, and their attempt to downplay it, I will not spend my money there. Besides, their prices are ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Costco does have good deals on things at their food court!  LOVE Costco❤️

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess The nice thing is the coffee and chocolate flavors are pretty equal. I like coffee but not real strong. I really think you'd like it!

And as someone else said, much better price than Starbuck's which to me is waaay overpriced.