Respected Contributor

Re: Got My Nordstrom Anniversary Catalog

I'm waiting anxiously in the mail for it. Truthfully, I have been in Nordstrom Rack a bit too much lately. The charge card has taken a lil of a beating..lol..😊
Trusted Contributor

Received my catalog and saw a few things I wanted but in no hurry to purchase. My attention was captured by the Marina Rinaldi sale; it is fantastic and has lots of beautiful styles (classic, current, and a few trendy items) and fabrics (jersey, silk, cotton, cashmere, and blends) ranging in prices comparable to some items found at the Q through Neiman Marcus or Saks.

Valued Contributor

The catalogue isn’t a good representation of their sale 

I manage to do pretty good during that sale in person and online 😜

Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

Received my catalog and saw a few things I wanted but in no hurry to purchase. My attention was captured by the Marina Rinaldi sale; it is fantastic and has lots of beautiful styles (classic, current, and a few trendy items) and fabrics (jersey, silk, cotton, cashmere, and blends) ranging in prices comparable to some items found at the Q through Neiman Marcus or Saks.

@Zernia Rose  LOVE Marina Rinaldi items. She is probably my favorite designer since so many have either retired or turned the reins over to those whose designs just don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

waiting for my catalog, heard it is going to be a good one this year.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised I got my catalog before most of you, my post office is terrible, I usually get catalogs after a sale has started!

Trusted Contributor

Sahmlam,

So true.  I received four sale items today and I love them all. The designs allow for individuality along with classic styles.  You might want to try Lafayette 148 if you haven't, similar design aesthetics and lush fabrics. Saks has fantastic sales at the end off fall for summer items and after New Year's for fall and winter.  These lines are allowing me to move away gradually from Eileen Fisher ( the fabrics are thinner and the designs are becoming repetitive).

Honored Contributor

I just got mine in yesterday's mail.