Honored Contributor

Your not alone.   I was thinking I saw on Tv where all the checks had to be out by 1-15.   Mine always says "not enough information" yet still being processed. They have all my information, so, what they're trying to say is they haven't got around to it yet.

All a ****** shoot. Who gets first and who doesn't.  We were last the 1st time, too, so, looks like our luck is holding. ROFL

Respected Contributor

I went on the website this morning..........no waiting.  I'm getting a check, again, don't understand why but it's being mailed on 1/6/2021.  Since I get Social Security and file my taxes, they have my bank information.  Total mystery!

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

We received ours as well.  Surprised how fast it came.  Bank didn't deposit until today and was pending which I don't get because bank was open on Saturday.

@Roscoe the Rascal   The IRS determined Jan. 4th as the official payment date for direct deposits.  That is why so many saw their $$ as "Pending" or "In Process".

Our said the same as well as DS's and then yesterday the funds were released.

hth

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@DbinMd2 wrote:

When they sent out the first stimulus payment,  we got ours almost right away.  This time we have yet to receive it. I did check get my payment and the only thing that's there is my tax refund from 2020, 2019 tax year. I'm at a loss for why we haven't got ours yet. Has anyone here had a similar experience? Thank you

*formerly dbinmd. 

maybe they are doing it in reverse order? i received my first payment much later than most, but mine is in my bank account and available this morning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

IRS website says my pmt was scheduled to be deposited 1/4/2021....Still hasnt been deposited and called bank and they say they havent received anything yet...anyone else having this problem ?

Respected Contributor

I already received mine by direct deposit. I will also be doing some shopping at local small businesses and restaurants. I also have a couple medical bills to pay, so the timing of this is welcomed. 

Valued Contributor

everybody I know got there money jan. 4th.if it states deposited to your bank jan. 4th

and not there you have problems.

Honored Contributor

I don't think this is "free" money (I use that term loosely), like the last one.  Although I don't think this is considered taxable income, it's my understanding there will be tax consequences with this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@89135 wrote:

IRS website says my pmt was scheduled to be deposited 1/4/2021....Still hasnt been deposited and called bank and they say they havent received anything yet...anyone else having this problem ?

@89135  This might  not pertain to your situation but H&R Block said that anyone who has had a Return Transfer last year, the check goes throught them first and is then transfered to the Payee the same day.

I'm wondering if Return Transfer means that the person got an advance from H&R Block and then IRS transfered the money back to H&R, so that's the only info the IRS has.

See what happens after midnight tonight.  

Super Contributor

@Sage04  thanks but doesnt pertain to me..