Trusted Contributor

I got $43.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Frequent Contributor

I've got plans for a new laser cap for hair regrowth. I have been sick for so long, I haven't paid attention to my hair. I was shocked to see how thin it has gotten. I'm sure it will come back with some major help!

Honored Contributor

I'd get a good quality wig

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Amazing! Good to know. 

I have mixed feelings about it. I definitely need it, but there are so many people worse off than I am. I may donate.

As long as we get it in circulation, right?

Honored Contributor

probably be the last one. I'd keep it not much anyway.

Respected Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

Amazing! Good to know. 

I have mixed feelings about it. I definitely need it, but there are so many people worse off than I am. I may donate.

———————

I’m hopeful that many people will be generous with donations from their checks/deposits. I wish there had been a better system for those in greatest need to get more.

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

Amazing! Good to know. 

I like the way you think, @KaySD. If you can comfortably donate it, I'm sure that those in dire need would be much appreciative -- no matter that it is not a large amount.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Me, too!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't.  IRS doesn't know our bank account number.  So no direct deposit.  We got the debit card last time.  I wanted to apply for direct deposit last time, but my husband refused.  Saying the less the IRS knows, the better. If we get it at all, it'll be probably a lot later. 

Honored Contributor

Must not be on SS yet or Medicare LOL

Irs is like QVC mods they know when you fizzle...........ROFL