Super Contributor

Re: Gosh, this isn't fun anymore!!!

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." (as another poster here said).

EDITED TO ADD:

The new format is visually hard to look at/read.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I am having a lot of trouble with it visually. I find it is stark looking and not kind to the eyes.

Trusted Contributor

As a former IT worker I know change is difficult. But I agree, this is no longer fun.

There was a lot of information that was easier to see "at a glance" and now it's much more work.

Yes, I've done settings changes and am working my way through. I was looking forward to a better forum system similar to others I've been on. This is just not it.

Respected Contributor

Agree with what everyone else is saying about this new set up. It is no longer fun and relaxing to be here. i also have to admit i haven't even gone to QVC to look at what they are offering for sale. Before I would be here and jump up to the sales site but when I am here now it is so nerve racking that I just sign out and get off the whole QVC site. I am one of the QVC loyal shoppers and have no complaints about any of the hosts I stick up for all of them when posters go after them but this new set up I am I think going to be the biggest complainer of not liking it at all and want no parts of even trying to figure it out. Most of the topics go back a couple years and you have to sift through all the pages to get to the currant posts.  That make no sense to me up date to now not 2010 or what ever this June 2015 posts even if they are old should take a person directly to the currant post within a day or so.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am getting used to it. The only issue I have are the "GAMERS" need to go elsewhere.                              

Another complaint I have is we can't talk about anything. (not talking politcal either)

Even the HSN forum lets you talk about the hosts/vendors/products good or bad in a constructive way.

Regular Contributor

I agree it's very hard to look at too stark and confusing I didn't post very much but have been a long time lurker I gotten lots of beauty,home, garden advice here. Now that I'm retired I have the time to post will see if it's worth figuring out.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Contributor

I agree. I checked the forums daily just to see what was going on. What a mess. I registered a complaint through email, but got a standard reply. "Will forward to right department."
Honored Contributor

Internet explorer hasn't even worked with Dillards today.  I thought maybe Dillards was down, so I went to FireFox, and no problem.

The boards here aren't much better with Firefox, but a little more organized in the layout.  This is still peobably the worst layout and design I ever seen,  They did not do a good job, IMO.  The board layout is confusing, redundant, and in many cases there is a waste of space.  The other changes QVC has done in the past were okay, but this???  Not good..  You think they could hire professionals.

Honored Contributor

QVC has lost the meaning of fun.  First they made it so that watching became a chore, at best, and impossible, more times than not.  Now, these boards, which used to be fun, aren't so much anymore.  QVC management has been way off  their game for a long time.  I think this change will prove to be the last straw for more than a few former good customers and fun posters.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree. I have to deal enough with computer upgrades at work.  This used to be relaxing