Respected Contributor

Gosh, this isn't fun anymore!!!

I used to enjoy and look forward to the forum topics and replies.  No more; I don't enjoy it now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Gosh, this isn't fun anymore!!!

Yeah, they just sucked the fun right out of this!
Contributor

I agree 100%.  What a TERRIBLE change!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

What has happened to this forum??? It is crazy looking and hard to read everything.....if it ain't broke don't try and fix it!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is so messed up and hard to read along with being very difficult to find what you are looking for. I have been on here for years and enjoyed it a lot but now I am thinking it is a waste of time.

Respected Contributor

The new forum is a nightmare.  Whoever designed it should be fired immediately.  It is that bad.  In my opinion, they should shut it down and go back to the old forum until they can fix the new version.  I think they are going to lose a lot of forum participants and probably a number of customers due to this disaster.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

Everything is all over the page.....not in any kind of order.....how do you get it all together??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Am not a happy camper as well.. I do not like this new format.... Am an older Senior not into all this new updated technology... I am not sure I will be coming here too often.

Do not need any more frustration that I already have..

lovestodance

Super Contributor

The new format doesn't work well on internet Explorer. If you go through Chrome or another browser, it's much better. Internet Explorer is the dinosaur of the browsers and is on its way to extinction.
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Esteemed Contributor

I agree...It's like being at work, rather than just logging on and being able to relax and just share!

Maybe they should provide a teaching video and we can go back to school and learn computer programming!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~