Frequent Contributor

Re: Gosh, this isn't fun anymore!!!

I totally agree; QVC should fire whoever design this mess and then fired whomever approved the design!!! What a mess😫
Respected Contributor

I agree with everyone....this place is a mess!    And truthfully, I don't think that they care.

New standards:   We can't discuss current events.   Whaaaaaaaat?

What is left to talk about in Community Chat?   

Ridiculous!

And please.........do something about those horrible emoties!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I'm certainly NOT enjoying it either it's too much WORK to just find a topic I'm interested to read without the sub-forums. I honestly think the same IT "idiots" who designed the Frontier Airline site must have done Q boards. It's a total mess to try to book a flight, check a status, etc. unfortunately, it's the only airline flying into the area I need to go OR I'd be oughta there too!!! At least with them you can call and be ON HOLD for an hour but you get someone! Here we are flying solo -- used to be my "relaxing time" no more!
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but whomever came up with this idea for a so-called "improvement" has NO idea what they are doing .....   QVC should ask for their money back!

Super Contributor

I hate it and will not be back.

Super Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

I agree with everyone....this place is a mess!    And truthfully, I don't think that they care.

New standards:   We can't discuss current events.   Whaaaaaaaat?

What is left to talk about in Community Chat?   

Ridiculous!

And please.........do something about those horrible emoties!

Hasn't it always been that we can't discuss current events? 

I teach - what's your superpower?
Honored Contributor

I agree..........It takes a lot more work (mentally-wise).  Oh, well, I'm just considering it as an excercise for my brain.  You know, use it or lose it! (lol).  Smiley LOL  (Where is the 'rolling eyes' smiley?  I need a magnifying glass!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I really do not like it anymore .  It says I have post   like 49 times   goodness been here for years !       I reall;y do not have time or the desire to learn this new format .....  bac k to the other place  where it is user friendly!

Honored Contributor

First the programming on t.v. stopped being fun now this.  I have not smiled once on these new boards.  Usually I laugh several times on posts I read each day but this is just so sad.  I so hope it gets better with time.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I have a little advice to those of you who are struggling.  Stop thinking about the old board, it's gone.  It's dead.  It's not coming back.  And stop comparing the features of this board to the old board.  It's pointless and that's what will keep you from learning how to use this board.  The "on our old board" comparisons will only drain all of the fun out of this board.  This really isn't so very different from the old one.  The problem is you are focusing on the differences and the look of the board.  You just have to keep an open mind and jump right in and start talking and sharing.  It won't take long to familarize yourselves with the new features......many of which, we don't really have to use, if we don't want to.