Esteemed Contributor

Re: Google did something really nice for me. Made my day.

I'm on my way!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

Lobstergal!!!

Hi!  Thanks for the greeting!

(Sad days here.  DD lost her baby yesterday.  Hope Sarah's doing well.  Keep us posted.)

((((((Hugs))))))

Rebecca

Oh no, I'm so sorry. (((((((((((((Rebecca & DD))))))))))))))

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I'm on my way!

BEST POST OF THE DAY!!!!

Happy Birthday sfnative, ENJOY!

Honored Contributor

Yep, they started that in 2013. I remember it kinda freaked me out at first. It happened again in 2014 and freaked me out again, but then I remembered that it had happened the year before and I remembered that, like you, I called others over to take a look. 

I still vacillate between it being really cool and it being really creepy, like the next step is HAL 9000 refusing to open the doors for me. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

betteb and Lobstergal,

Thank you so very much for the graphic birthday greetings.  Love them so much!

betteb:  Those two are hilarious!  Brought a big smile to my face.

mtc: I really do agree that betteb's post was the best of the day without a doubt.

ChynaBlue: Thank you!!!!---for providing instructions on how to include another poster's post within a response.  I think I finally have it.

Many thanks to all who stopped by for birthday greetings.  You've all warmed my heart.

~Rebecca

Honored Contributor

Happy Happy Birthday, SF!

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Thank you, chickenbutt! Kinda hot here today.  95 at my house.  How's the weather in your neck of the woods? 

Honored Contributor

sfnative wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Thank you, chickenbutt! Kinda hot here today.  95 at my house.  How's the weather in your neck of the woods? 

UGH!   Hangin around, or just above 100 here.  I hate hate hate summer!   Full sun and hot.  At least I live in an arid climate. That's the one good thing.  But I have to stay out of the heat anyway now.

Hope you're enjoying it and your day will be wonderful.    Most people probably like the warm/hot weather.  I'm just NOt one of them.    I'll take 12 months of winter any time.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

UGH!   Hangin around, or just above 100 here.  I hate hate hate summer!   Full sun and hot.  At least I live in an arid climate. That's the one good thing.  But I have to stay out of the heat anyway now.

Hope you're enjoying it and your day will be wonderful.    Most people probably like the warm/hot weather.  I'm just NOt one of them.    I'll take 12 months of winter any time.  Smiley Happy

I don't like hot weather either - at all - not for one minute.  Leave it at 80 and I'm OK with that.  When it gets hot and the car gets so hot inside, every time I step into it, my chronic migraine kicks into high gear.  However, like you, we have a dry heat, most of the time, except 2 years ago, our first summer here, when the humidity was crazy bad.

DH took a 6 year contract in Tulsa, OK, so I know heat and humidity.  At least we had a 35,000 gal pool and 3 zones of A/C.  We'd be in that pool at 11:30 at night and 7:00

in the morning!

Trusted Contributor

Hau'oli la Hanau to you Rebecca/sfnative.  Kind of cool re Google.  I'll watch for it in October.  But now I'll be disappointed if I don't get a B.Day Greeting.  LOL!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~