Honored Contributor

wrote:

I should have known better.  I had a conversation with this employee and thus her face.  I don't need to explain every detail to you but some of you are very mean to begin with thus the attack comments on me.  So be it.

If we don’t know all that occurred to cause you to feel this way, and you decline to explain, you’re going to get responses questioning your behavior and attitude. That’s what happens on discussion forums.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I should have known better.  I had a conversation with this employee and thus her face.  I don't need to explain every detail to you but some of you are very mean to begin with thus the attack comments on me.  So be it.

My conscience is clear. I did not attack you; rather I just wanted to better understand what happened. Sigh...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11is one of the nicest posters on this forum...

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Trinity11is one of the nicest posters on this forum...

Thanks @cherry. I try but often fall short. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

My conscience is clear. I did not attack you; rather I just wanted to better understand what happened. Sigh...

Ehhhh...don’t worry about it @Trinity11. People reveal themselves and their motivations one way or another ;-)

Respected Contributor

I seldom get bad service and I think it's because my mantra is "leave attitude at the door". No matter my mood, I try to smile and treat anyone providing a service as I want to be treated.

If you are nasty and grumpy and full of complaints, it would take a saint not to be abrupt with you.

We don't know what precipitated OP 's experience, but sometimes we can get a pretty good idea of attitude when we read posts. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I seldom get bad service and I think it's because my mantra is "leave attitude at the door". No matter my mood, I try to smile and treat anyone providing a service as I want to be treated.

If you are nasty and grumpy and full of complaints, it would take a saint not to be abrupt with you.

We don't know what precipitated OP 's experience, but sometimes we can get a pretty good idea of attitude when we read posts. 

Yeppers.

I am guilty from time to time of being very, very unhappy wth CVS’ bl**dy computer system. It has monumentally screwed up my Rxs from time to time. I have taken it out on the employees - who are just as unhappy about all the screw-ups as the customers, but they’re sitting ducks for the complaints. I try hard these days to remember that and try not to have a hissyfit in the store (once was enough, I think).

Why do I not change pharmacies? Because every time I need my monthly Rxs, I’d have to drive a minimum of 30 min in any direction (and back) to pick them up if I didn’t go with CVS. I live in a rural area and CVS IS our option unless you want to drive farther than I want to drive just for Rxs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Goodbye to my drugstore

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@Ms tyrion2

Thats not necessarily true I am very polite and nice even when things go wrong and unfortuantely a lot of employees dont reciprocate because they could care less, they don't give a darn, and you can tell they hate their jobs and they are the ones sportin an attitude.........I wish you could have hear the conversation with me and USPS...........And the computer repair guy even complimented me on how nice I was about the situation when what they get from customers if 4 letter words.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

Yeppers.

I am guilty from time to time of being very, very unhappy wth CVS’ bl**dy computer system. It has monumentally screwed up my Rxs from time to time. I have taken it out on the employees - who are just as unhappy about all the screw-ups as the customers, but they’re sitting ducks for the complaints. I try hard these days to remember that and try not to have a hissyfit in the store (once was enough, I think).

Why do I not change pharmacies? Because every time I need my monthly Rxs, I’d have to drive a minimum of 30 min in any direction (and back) to pick them up if I didn’t go with CVS. I live in a rural area and CVS IS our option unless you want to drive farther than I want to drive just for Rxs.

@Moonchilde I take metformin off label for insulin resistance...2000mg divided into 2 doses. 3 month prescription. One of the bottles had a label that said Levemir take 5 times daily. Makes me question who filled it at CVS. Lots of errors at CVS... I have sat with my doctor and saw her put in the prescriptions right in front of me only to be told by CVS, they didn't have them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11, I know that my Rxs are filled by the local employees, I have not done the mail order.  

I’d been in CVS’ computer system for decades. When I got SS and Medicare, they insisted I use my entire full name instead of the shortened version I’ve used all my life (which the SSA had registered me as in HS - the nickname version). So, I had two accounts, as if I was two different people, in CVS’ system.

On one of my visits I said we need to consolidate these, and they agreed it would be a good idea. They were actually filling double Rxs from both old and new doctors, without asking me. 

I had brought all the newly written Rxs with me. I said, delete/switch over whatever, the “old” me and just use the current, properly-named for Medicare me. Fine.

What happened was they completely deleted ALL of their records for “old me”, including all history of my old medications. I had asked if they could be merged (and that was my assumption).  The best part? ALL of my NEW HANDWRITTEN Rxs that I had watched them enter one by one while I stood there had vanished. They “had no prescriptions” for me. I suspect they’d loaded all of the Rxs into “old me” without thinking and then deleted it all.  I.was.livid and yes, I let them have it. I still believe it was their error, but I also know that CVS’ computer system has a mind of its own and does things they don’t input, so who knows for sure. I am positive that the poor clerks have no control over some of what CVS’ system does, they just get blamed for it.