Honored Contributor

Just one more thing - I think it was profoundly irresponsible to say stuff like this that will surely affect the livlihood of hundreds of other people.  You'd think that somebody with such a responsibility would can it or at least keep it private.   There are bigots everywhere and none of them are any better than any other of them, but when you have that kind of responsibility to others you need to zip it instead of displaying it for the world to see.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@saltysails wrote:

I hope another network picks it up.  There is so little to watch on TV.

It will absolutely be picked up and back on by the Fall @saltysails.  Probably by the network that is doing Tim Allen's Last Man Standing that ABC just cancelled.  Rosanne is not going anywhere but our living rooms.

That vile woman won't be in MY living room.

Nor will she be in mine since I do not subscribe to cable @QueenDanceALot  and only watch classic movies in my collection if my nose is not in a book.  Expressions or exact meaning of a word it just depends on the persons take of something.

Oh, we know what she meant.

And so do you.

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@Laura14Why would Netflix pick up Rosanne when they inked a multi year deal with the Obamas for original programming; their production company is called Higher Ground Productions and not deemed political. 

@puttypiesmom  What does that have to do with anything?  Do the Obamas now dictate Netflix?  Twitter better watch their back!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Of course she shouldn't have "said" (or tweeted), what she did, but nearly every public figure misspeaks at times and has to apologize. I think she is genuinely sorry. I like her very much.

She's geniunely sorry that someone took action instead of letting it pass, the way they have all the other outrageous, disgusting things she has done through the years.

Honored Contributor

She has the habit of saying terrible things about others, including her parents, and exhusband. Nothing that comes out of her mouth ,surprises me a bit

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

For all of the "goodie two shoes" posting here, I guess you have no trouble with ABC not dealing with Joy Behar. She is one nasty, hateful person. Some of the things that come out of her mouth are way beyond the limit, but I guess you are okay with that. 

I guess it depends which side of the aisle is doing the talking. Now that seems fair, doesn't it?

@RetRN  I will be the first to raise my hand that there have been several occasions when her required "apologies" should have been a starter to more severe consequences by ABC especially as a repeat offender.  I agree she gets away with more than I think she should on a few instances.    

Respected Contributor

@RetRN

@RetRN wrote:

For all of the "goodie two shoes" posting here, I guess you have no trouble with ABC not dealing with Joy Behar. She is one nasty, hateful person. Some of the things that come out of her mouth are way beyond the limit, but I guess you are okay with that. 

I guess it depends which side of the aisle is doing the talking. Now that seems fair, doesn't it?

You made a point I was going to make.

I have e-mailed ABC several times about the nastiness coming from Joy Behar; very offensive, especially about believers of the Christian faith.

Honored Contributor

imrs.jpeg  

Remember? Bottom line is attention. See, look at me. People did and do. 

Doubt very much we have seen the last of her. She'll be back!! Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I just heard Shepherd Smith's 'take' on this story. I found it to be "fair and balanced".

I don't watch Fox, nor do I watch Smith, but I've seen his coverage of certain events play as excerpts on other networks. He has to me always tried to give logical, reasonable coverage, unlike some of the others from that network that have shown up on other networks.

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:
Good. Actions have consequences. I thought we were all in on "personal responsibility."

Well, that depends.....