Honored Contributor

Good news! We're only about 2 mos. from Spring.

Trying not to admit it's too cold to go anywhere today, so trying to be positive!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Good news! We're only about 2 mos. from Spring.

I'll strangle that little groundhog if he sees his shadow this year!  I can't wait for spring!  It was -11 windchill this morning.  But the sun is now out so that helps???

Honored Contributor

Yes, that is very good news.

Right now it's -20 out there. 

Honored Contributor

the temp on my car said -8 this morning.  Weatherman said -25 with wind chill.  Heat wave coming tomorrow, it will be 12.  Even though it's cold, I'm not ready for spring.

Honored Contributor

Last winter it was really cold in central Texas and I was wearing sweaters into March, but this year it looks like we're having an early spring. It's been in the upper 60s and low 70s here. It's often the coldest here in February, so we'll see what happens. 

Valued Contributor

I live in N Michigan and spring is 4 months away. The temperature was 8 degrees this morning. The schools are closed due to snow and 10 miles of I 75 are closed due to pileup involving greyhound bus, semi, state police car and other vehicles.

Really looking forward to 4 more months Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

i want to enjoy wintertime without thinking THAT far ahead!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the good news - ha.  I can't wait to see things blooming again. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh, don't remind me!  I love the fall and winter; spring and summer not so much.  I never look forward to those hazy, lazy, crazy days of summer and I adore it when the leaves change and the first autumn crispness hits the air.  

It's been such a warm winter (had air conditioning on for Christmas).  And, even though it's in the low 20's today, it feels like winter just got here.  I'm not ready to see it end!  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor