Honored Contributor

Re: Good morning world! What's on your to do list for today?

10:13. This is it.  I'm getting in the shower.  I mean it this time.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I am conserving my strength this morning as my 3 grandchildren ages 5, 8, and 10 will arrive after lunch for a 2 night sleepover!

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree My co worker who is turning 30 this year is looking to buy her first house with her boyfriend.  They have put offers on 3 different houses that they have been out bid on.  The housing market in the area they are interested in is ridiculous- not much available and every house is going well above asking.

@jellyBEAN We have had a hard time finding canned cat food.  Our cat is low class and loves Friskies but we haven't been able to get a consistent supply of the varieties she likes.  We tried Fancy Feast and at first she turned her nose up to it but now she has relented and will eat it-in fact I believe she has become more high brow and prefers the fancier food. 

Honored Contributor

It's cold and snowy here in Wisconsin, so will stay off the slippery roads as the police are suggesting.  Probably watch some college basketball and the NASCAR race.

Respected Contributor

Oh woe is me.  I'm definitely going to work on my taxes today and hopefully finish.  I have been fooling around with them for short periods for several days but am going to buckle down and do it today.  (Maybe)

I have made tuna salad for lunch and DH left for the store to get bread.  I may also wash a load of clothes.  I consider that work because of trips up and down the stairs and puttering around while waiting for some items that only stay in the dryer for a short time to take out winkles.  Then back down to get the ones that stay in to actually dry.

I sleep late, didn't roll out of bed until 11 am.  I stay up late usually reading, get into a good part of the book and can't stop.  My usual bedtime is 2:00-3: a.m.  

For those of you who consider ironing relaxing I wish you lived near me.  I love neatly pressed clothes but hated to iron.  I don't own an ironing board nor an iron - pitched them both.  I once donated a basket of clothes without ever looking to see what was in it that were waiting months to be ironed.  I figured if we hadn't missed them in all that time we didn't need them.

Tomorrow we will go out to eat combo lunch/dinner and I'll probably wash a load of clothes.  Son and DIL usually stop in on Sundays so we will visit with them. So goes another weekend, anxiously waiting for Spring and the flowers

Regular Contributor

Watching Rhoda marathon on the Decades channel.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@chrystaltree My co worker who is turning 30 this year is looking to buy her first house with her boyfriend.  They have put offers on 3 different houses that they have been out bid on.  The housing market in the area they are interested in is ridiculous- not much available and every house is going well above asking.

@jellyBEAN We have had a hard time finding canned cat food.  Our cat is low class and loves Friskies but we haven't been able to get a consistent supply of the varieties she likes.  We tried Fancy Feast and at first she turned her nose up to it but now she has relented and will eat it-in fact I believe she has become more high brow and prefers the fancier food. 

@jellyBEAN

I am ordering our cat food from Chewy.com and Walmart.com

They both deliver quickly. 

Our local stores never have the cat food we need anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

@jellyBEAN

I am ordering our cat food from Chewy.com and Walmart.com

They both deliver quickly. 

Our local stores never have the cat food we need anymore. 

I checked both Chewy and Petco.com for the Fancy Feast - I wanted to get a box of the beef/chicken/turkey variety packs but they are sold out.  So I'm on the waiting list.

I was able to pick up single cans of FF at Walmart today, I got about 12 cans of 3 different varieties but the pickins were slim.  Thankfully I have a lot of Tiki Cat moist food pouches on hand, but those are usually for treats.  I think my old lady cat is kinda high brow as well.  But that's OK.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Not much.  A million things I should do, but.....  I'm doing laundry right now.  Laundry is satisfying to me --- it's not hard and you instantly reap the rewards!  

@AngelPuppy1  Yes, that is how I feel about vacuuming 

@SeaMaiden 

I have a hard time with that ---my back just kills me when I do it!!!  Dusting is another thing I put off --- just because it's so darn tedious!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

early spring cleaning today!