Respected Contributor

Good Night...Q's CS....What Is Going On?

[ Edited ]

I have never had such a issue getting a hold of someone at Q for CS help.  Since this morning I started by emailing CS about the refund.  Then I started calling....got disconnected over and over again.  Now you get a automated voice telling you too busy and that's it.  Guess that's better then hanging up on you.

Keep posting about this issue all day long in Customer Care Forum...and sent more emails.

For some reason my return tracking info has been going up and down all day also.  It showed back up awhile ago so I copied it...to have proof they have the item back since 4/23.  Then the status goes back to unavailable...back and forth.  I do have a copy of post office receipt as they scanned it in for me...I always do that and on expensive items for sure.

What I don't understand is that my post office receipt has a different tracking# then the one on the "track your return" posted under the order status details on that item.  Why is that?  Either way I have copies of both but still that is really odd to me.  And yes I used the Q label.

Still I hear no response from CS.

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this today??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good Night...Q's CS....What Is Going On?

@tsavorite ...If the payment is automatically taken from your bank account, can you call your bank and tell them to put a stop payment on it?  Just a thought.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@tsavorite ...If the payment is automatically taken from your bank account, can you call your bank and tell them to put a stop payment on it?  Just a thought.

I wish it was on a bankcard but I accidentally put it on ep's on the Q card!!  The only thing I can do is change the next payments to a different card to avoid interest payments I think.  

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite  Do you think that you'll get a response any faster by starting multiple threads??  You right now are only annoying people.  Take a deep breath and give QVC a chance to look into your issues.  Again, you should be reaching out to them directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@tsavorite  Do you think that you'll get a response any faster by starting multiple threads??  You right now are only annoying people.  Take a deep breath and give QVC a chance to look into your issues.  Again, you should be reaching out to them directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

As I have said I did email them at that email you listed....and I felt like venting....so I did and have.  Why don't you find something else to do this evening instead of following my topic??

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite: Everything has been effected by the pandemic. QVC has posted information about Customer Service, return police, etc. on the website. Scroll to the very top of the page and click on the link: "See our response to COVID-19..."  I think you'll find answers to some of your concerns there. 

Honored Contributor

if you got a scanned receipt from the post office you should have no worries.

i make sure to always do that as proof.

qvc is backed up at the moment and has a header regarding slow shipping and returns. i am sure that they have staff who are furloughed or are on a modified schedule, particularly in the warehouses and returns departments.

best way to go is to email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

Due to local & global health concerns, the expected delivery date for your order, or processing your return, may be delayed. While we’re working hard to get orders out & returns processed just as soon as we can, know how much we appreciate your patience.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@tsavorite: Everything has been effected by the pandemic. QVC has posted information about Customer Service, return police, etc. on the website. Scroll to the very top of the page and click on the link: "See our response to COVID-19..."  I think you'll find answers to some of your concerns there. 

I have seen that and read it....I also have sent several other returns after this expensive one that all have been refunded already. 

That is why I waited until today to finally attempt to contact them about processing the refund...a item they have since 4/23.

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite  they're working from home.  Here's how I made contact and received my refund.

Like you I called early in the morning but I didn't press any options I just let it go into "a representative will be with you as soon as possible" and then it told me the wait time would exceed 5 minutes.  I held on and kept it on speaker while doing other things.  When a rep came on the line I gave her my order number not my phone number.  Next, I told her what day I handed my return back to my carrier (i didn't go to the p.o.) and since it had been 30 days I met the first hurdle.  Next, I told her that my next ezp was approaching and I would really appreciate it if she could put the refund through since its status was not known on the Qvc website though I know they received it because I saw it last night when customer service was closed. Done.  Reason for return, "item not as shown as on tv." Refund put through exactly as expected.  Rep told me they are working from home.