Esteemed Contributor

39! Missing children recovered in Georgia. I just learned of this. I believe 9 adults arrested. I don't believe this is political. But wow 39 kids! Pretty wonderful.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew   I read the news report earlier and I agree GOOD NEWS!.  Those poor kids, so glad they have been rescued.

Respected Contributor

Amazing news and great job!!

Operation Not Forgotten

Investigators said the children ranged in age from 17 to just 3-years-old. The Marshals Service identified 15 of the kids as being victims of sex trafficking.  

According to the Marshals Service, there are more than 420,000 children currently missing in the U.S.  Of those about 91 percent are considered endangered runaways, and about one-sixth of those are likely to become sex trafficking victims.

fox5atlanta

Honored Contributor

I read about this earlier today. Those poor kids. Glad they were rescued.

Respected Contributor

Is there any more of a heinous crime that sex trafficking children ...

PURE EVIL .....

Trusted Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Is there any more of a heinous crime that sex trafficking children ...

PURE EVIL .....

Could not agree more @Big Joanie  

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful news - best news today. I trust children will receive the best care possible now. May there be an eternal bonfire for people who harm children.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Why in the world would this be political?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

The article said they rescued 26 children and located 13 who were safe. That's even better news. The article did not say any had been traffiked, only that they were at risk for it.

Of course this is not a political issue. The main point is that the law enforcement task force did an excellent job and helped these children. Which is exactly as it should be. While of course holding everyone accountable, we always need to celebrate the good that law enforcement does. Which is the vast majority of their work.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Political?????

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)