Trusted Contributor

Re: Good News for Echo & Dot Owners

Thanks, @NYC Susan, makes sense.  I'm in the last stage of my free music on amazon that came with my dot.  Looks like I have an alternative  when this trial ends.

Honored Contributor

@susan kay  I've had the Pandora app long before Alexa entered my life, and I can't remember what I did to get Alexa to recognize it.  It had to have been very easy.  LOL.  Now all I do is tell her to play a specific entertainer, station or just Pandora and she'll play the last station I chose. 

Play around with it; I'm sure you'll get it but first download Pandora. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Its good to post this!. I had known because i read it on Echos facebook page. I have one Echo. I got my (adult who doesnt live here) son the DOT for Christmas. Id like to get another Dot for myself for upstairs (eventually).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@susan kay  I've had the Pandora app long before Alexa entered my life, and I can't remember what I did to get Alexa to recognize it.  It had to have been very easy.  LOL.  Now all I do is tell her to play a specific entertainer, station or just Pandora and she'll play the last station I chose. 

Play around with it; I'm sure you'll get it but first download Pandora. 

You don't need the Pandora App to use Pandora on the Echo.

You do need a Pandora account and then you use the Echo/Alexa app to enter your Pandora account info and link to the the Echo.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, thank you.  I plan on downloading Pandora!  Absolutely.