Trusted Contributor

Good News Tomorrow is the Christmas in July Finale !!

[ Edited ]

i am singing and swinging from the chandler!! Hurry up get your Christmas stuff before the boat goes back to China for more wonderful things. See ya! Christmas in July won't miss ya! Now I'll be having nightmares it's baaaack. Hopefully the Christmas trees will be back in moth balls with the Bliss lights, 

Tra LaLa.   Can't you tell I went a little bonkers with all the merriment? I guess I won't have to thaw the turkey out this month.

Respected Contributor

Re: Good News Tomorrow is the Christmas in July Finale !!

I expect Christmas in August to begin on Saturday.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am sure that there will be several Christmas in August shows as well.

Honored Contributor

I don't want to make you cringe, but I look forward to all the shows no matter what time or month it is. They bring me joy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yeah, don't get too comfortable because there will be MANY christmas shows and christmas events throughout every single month through the time in December when it's too late to do these shows (i.e. too late to ship for on-time delivery).    

On that date, of course, all evidence of christmas will magically disappear.  Smiley Happy

(then people will complain about THAT!) hehe

Honored Contributor

Doesn't QVC have some sort of Christmas show each month from now until the end of the year?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those that had their eyes on any particular CIJ decor/products, the *sale price* ends tomorrow...so there is a difference between the last day of July regarding Christmas decor/products than moving forward into August and beyond...also many easy pays will end too. So if anyone was on the fence with an item, this is just an FYI Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

Don't forget that in September they start the countdown and they air the number of days until the climax.  The more they pound away at all the hoo rah, the less I buy - don't buy the decorations at all. 

I am in very warm weather here and the Fall shows are so odd and unnecessary for me.  I am not at all motivated. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@nomless wrote:

Don't forget that in September they start the countdown and they air the number of days until the climax.  The more they pound away at all the hoo rah, the less I buy - don't buy the decorations at all. 

I am in very warm weather here and the Fall shows are so odd and unnecessary for me.  I am not at all motivated. 

Triple digits again here today with only 10% chance of rain.  I already got an email from my electric co. that today would be tough on the grid, so please conserve.  The Christmas shows help to remind me it will end, weather wise.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I'm glad it's almost over, too!  Tired of the Christmas trinkets they try to sell.  One day of it would have been O.K.  What QVC has done this year is very tacky, and an insult to what the Christmas season stands for.  I realized they are in business to sell, but what they have done this month is crass.  They should hang their heads in shame.