Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ladies... To start off your day on the right foot...look at the cute puppies...

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and text that says 'There is so much negativity on the internet lately, we should take some time to look at some puppies ExploreTalent'

Valued Contributor

Re: Good Morning Ladies... To start off your day on the right foot...look at the cute puppies...

Puppies? I didn't see any puppies! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Good Morning Ladies... To start off your day on the right foot...look at the cute puppies...

Oh my!!

Esteemed Contributor

I smell smoke!  Better call the fire department.

Honored Contributor

They are cute!!

Respected Contributor

What puppies ?

Respected Contributor

Aren't those puppies just full of themselves!!  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Oh yeah!

Monday

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

You know you’re an old woman when you get excited actually seeing puppies and not  the young shirtless men holding them. lol

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I smell smoke!  Better call the fire department.

That smoke is your britches on fire.