Honored Contributor

Just in case you're like me and are isolating alone, here I am shouting across the social distancing and wishing you a great Sunday.  Smiley Happy

Yesterday, I took an online course on Amazon ads and Marketing for those ebooks you are reading.  Very interesting how that's all done between Amazon and the authors and why you see what you see.  

Hope you have an awesome day planned.  I am off to see what I can learn today.  🙋🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Good morning and God bless all!!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Good morning, @Laura14 and @Imaoldhippie !   I'm looking forward to our church's online services at 9:00 a.m..

Walked our local "greenway trail" yesterday in light rain.  Creek was swollen and rushing, and on the other side was eerily beautiful swamp area.  Saw evidence of beaver activity, but did not see the little rascals themselve. 

Those trails are great to hit during this period-- we saw only one other hiker, and we all smiled and gave each other a wide berth as we passed!

Recorded movies I've watched so far this weekend:

"Ice Station Zebra" with Rock Hudson, Patrick McGoohan and Ernest Borgnine.     Cold war spy/submarine thriller at Arctic.

"The Fallen Sparrow"  with John Garfield and Maureen O'Hara.    More espionage!  This time amid glitzy cosmopolites in World War II era Manhattan.

Honored Contributor

That sounds beautiful @Oznell.  I miss my hikes!

Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah, and you probably have some gorgeous trails available where you live, lucky @Laura14 !

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to you!

It's finally going to be warm and sunny so I'm going to do some yard clean-up today.  It will be nice to be outside and use my Martha Stewart big bags again.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!

And it is a very good Morning here in Central Illinois.  We had a tornado near us last night but there was very minimal damage and for us, no damage.  I am thankful that we are safe and did not lose power.

All at once, my phone went off, the city tornado siren went off, the weather radio went off and the weatherman on TV told us to take cover.  Spent about 20 minutes in the basement and came up when they told us all clear.  

Very windy here this morning and still damp and cloudy.  But we are safe!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Good morning to all!  My plans today will be to do a little yard work, last week's laundry and wash my car.

And praying for this situation to turn around and I wish they would start telling us how many have had the virus and are doing OK now.   A little good news would go a long way these days.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning and good health to all.

It's very wet and rainy here is suburban Chicago.

I want to cook pork steaks on the grill.  It's so windy I don't if I'll be able to.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties I was watching that last night.  So glad you are all safe.

@Oznell I do!  As soon as they reopen, I'm In.  Smiley Happy