Super Contributor

Best of Luck, to all 4 teams, in the Final Four! 

Gonzaga, is my hometown team, but all 4 have worked so hard, to be where they are, and they're all dreaming of that championship!

An amazing amount of talent, in Phoenix today🏀

2 will win, 2 will go home, but they're all winners to,have come this far! 

• Go Zags and Ducks, but whatever the outcome, the Northwest is SO PROUD of you🏀🏀🏀🏀
    Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

Can't root for the Ducks--they beat my hometeam URI!!  

Esteemed Contributor

GO UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA....

Both the men and women's basketball team.

I wish luck for all....but, I have to root for the USCarolina.  This is where I live and both my niece and nephew (and uncle, lol)...graduated from there.

The women's basketball team won and will be in the final two tomorrow night against Mississippi State.

The men's basketball team is playing Gonzaga right now.  Whoever wins this will be in the final two.  I am hoping South Carolina wins....wouldn't it be something if both the women and men's basketball team won the championship?  Here's hoping and praying!

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for hail state

I was as excited as Dak Prescott to watch the Mississippi State women's team beat U. Conn last night. Smiley Happy

I will be biting my nails tomorrow when they play South Carolina. it would be such a dream come true for those girls if they win.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

Image result for hail state

I was as excited as Dak Prescott to watch the Mississippi State women's team beat U. Conn last night. Smiley Happy

I will be biting my nails tomorrow when they play South Carolina. it would be such a dream come true for those girls if they win.

@MariotaMurielle....you going "DOWN", girl!!!  University of South Carolina women's team is gonna win, lol.  Seriously, good luck.  Both teams should be proud.

Honored Contributor

UNC TARHEEL CHECKING IN HERE!

52100172-t.jpg

GIVE 'EM HECK TARHEELS !!!!!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

NAIL BITING GAME.....

Come on South Carolina....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good Luck Final Four

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

UNC TARHEEL CHECKING IN HERE!

52100172-t.jpg

GIVE 'EM HECK TARHEELS !!!!!

I wanna see University of South Carolina versus

University of North Carolina as the final two.....

With SOUTH CAROLINA WINNING IT ALL, lol....

Great four teams standing.  We should all be proud.

Honored Contributor

I have no affiliation with any of the schools my question is are both of the final 4 games as well as the final game all played at the University OF Phoenix.

Thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Yes.

white sox

I am still a Sox fan!  Hope for a good season!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras