Honored Contributor

Gold Stars To Those Who Are Polite On Customer Care!

Over the last months there have been tons of complaints (valid) on the Customer Care forum.

There has been an increase in those that are really nasty and rude.

Thank you to those who post their problems in a civil and courteous manner and who thank the Social Team for their responses, even when it's bad news.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gold Stars To Those Who Are Polite On Customer Care!

The Social Team is the best customer service I have seen in a long time. ☺️

Respected Contributor

i find it hard to believe that some people are just so ruffled when their order is a day late.  

the one that bugs me the most is when people complain when their money doesn't show as being refunded within like a day or so.  always sounds to me like they are down to their last dollar, and the money being refunded will be putting bread on the table for dinner. 

lets show some kindness.  we're all a little crabby i think

Esteemed Contributor

Nice post. I can't figure out how upset people type with clinched fists. Seems like that would be hard on the knuckles. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake I know! And some of them are so vitriolic I picture the poster foaming at the mouth Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anger and emotional frustration are epidemic. I've found myself fussing with people on FB or friends regarding issues. I'm going to chill. I think many have come to that conclusion. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

When I need the assistance of customer care, I always go to the QVC social team.  I never go through the customer care number.  The social team is always on it, even when it's news you don't want to hear. Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.