Trusted Contributor

Going to Vegas! Any locals out there? Need info....

My DH will be in meetings for the first few days so I'll be solo. Thinking I'd like to try bingo. Looks like the closest place to the strip is Silver Sevens (formerly Terribles). I'll be staying at Aria. Is there a closer location?

The website didn't really give a lot of info. How much does it cost for an electronic session? And how many books/faces do you get for each game? Any tips? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Going to Vegas! Any locals out there? Need info....

I'm not a local and can't answer your question but I saw you are staying at the Aria and I wanted to recommend the Cirque du Soleil show there. It's Zarkana and it's really good, if you like that sort of thing. 

I hope you have a great time.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

If I was going to accompany a DH on a business trip to Vegas and had oodles of time on my hands, omg, I would go SHOPPING!!!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Regular Contributor

I'm not a local but I go to Veags several times a year. Haven't played bingo in awhile but my girlfriend loved it, we always went to Palace Station, it's a cab ride from the strip I usually stay at the Mirage. But the bingo parlor is big I even won $50.00 bucks there. Good Luck!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a local and can't answer your question but I saw you are staying at the Aria and I wanted to recommend the Cirque du Soleil show there. It's Zarkana and it's really good, if you like that sort of thing.

azgal- Our vacation package came with free show tickets. There were a bunch to choose from & I picked Zarkana. I only picked it because it was at the Aria. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. This is my 4th trip to Vegas & so far we've enjoyed all the shows we've gone to. 

Trusted Contributor

If I was going to accompany a DH on a business trip to Vegas and had oodles of time on my hands, omg, I would go SHOPPING!!!

MaggieMack: Don't worry! There WILL be shopping.... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I really hope you like it. My adult children and teenage grandson all loved it. 

I hope you will report back and let us know how your trip went and tell us all the fun things you did.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln