Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Uh-oh.  More student loans to pay down. 

No loans needed. : )

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I figure you're going to be the age you are whether you spend that time getting a degree or not. Go for it!

Esteemed Contributor

Night school?  Frogs? 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor
My mother went to nursing school at 45. I did not go to college but have taken a few classes 20 years ago. I just recently was laid off from a trade school where I worked in admissions and people of all ages go back to school. I recently took and insurance class and am now working on my series 6 licensing and I am enjoying it, I keep asking myself, why I never went to college. I am seriously thinking about it and I am 48. I think it's never too late to go back to school. Good luck!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Going back to school

[ Edited ]

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I figure you're going to be the age you are whether you spend that time getting a degree or not. Go for it!

@GenXmuse, this is so true. Great advice!!

Wow! To all the wonderful ladies on this board. What inspiring stories here. I love it! It really is never too late. Many people decide they want to do something completely different after doing the same job for 20-30 years. I see that more and more. 

I say go for it @Mellie32. Can I ask what you are going back for? 

Good luck to you!

Also @NativeJax, I think you should definitely go back to school! If you don't in a couple of years you will think to yourself, I would have been done already. I say go for it and good luck to you as well!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK