Esteemed Contributor

Going Around In Circles Again To Sign In

Took a bit of clicking here there and everywhere but made it in finally.

Honored Contributor

Re: Going Around In Circles Again To Sign In

Yep....I have been having that issue for quite a while....I get two different sign in windows.  Some days 1 sign in works, other days I have to go thru the two different windows...it's irritating.

How difficult can it be to fix?

Honored Contributor

One day the sign in works like it should, then the next day it's back to the round-and-round in circles.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Mico Edge is wonderful with the Auto Fill feature.  I hung on to Internet Ex until computer forced me to Edge.......One key to strike and I'm in....and if on this site and go to the Homepage - I'm still in.

Can you add this on your software?

Honored Contributor

@fthunt 

I use Edge too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I have Edge on my computer but I can't quite figure it out...I'm easily confused and need to spend some time working with it so 99% of the time am using Chrome. Once in awhile if Chrome irritates me I use IE. That's a pain too because it keeps encouraging me to use Edge. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Give Edge a try! It's really easy and not much different from IE, but performs so much better!

You'll be glad you did!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Yep....I have been having that issue for quite a while....I get two different sign in windows.  Some days 1 sign in works, other days I have to go thru the two different windows...it's irritating.

How difficult can it be to fix?

@Mom2Dogs Me too. Sometimes I get three. Sometimes I have put in my email plus my psssword too. What is wrong with IT here? Maybe this is a purposeful way of protecting us. Just a thought.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@shaggygirl 

Give Edge a try! It's really easy and not much different from IE, but performs so much better!

You'll be glad you did!

@KingstonsMom 

I've been fooling around with it since my last post above. Before when I went to Edge I'd always get a page I couldn't quite get a handle on. Now when I go to Edge I'm getting a totally different page that looks exactly like my IE home page (at least that's what I refer to it as) exact I couldn't find my favorites and a few other things...... In any case I finally hit on the right thing for favorites. Getting there.