Contributor

God bless Jill Bauer and family

I saw on her FB that Jill lost her grandpa. He looks so like dear friend I lost at 102 a couple of years ago. God bless and best wishes to Jill and her family. I am sure he left a rich supply of memories and stories!
Honored Contributor

Re: God bless Jill Bauer and family

@Angel 2009  There is a thread about it here in the Q Talk forum that people have commented on:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Sad-news-from-Jill/m-p/3948984#M84922

Honored Contributor

@Angel 2009 wrote:
I saw on her FB that Jill lost her grandpa. He looks so like dear friend I lost at 102 a couple of years ago. God bless and best wishes to Jill and her family. I am sure he left a rich supply of memories and stories!

Wow! Jill was blessed! I lost all of my grandparents before I was 12 yrs old...

Contributor

Ok ty Pearley. I looked but I obviously missed it so I'm sorry about repeating. I won't continue this thread. . And yeh Susan Louise Ilost all mine early as well. Cancer.
Respected Contributor

@Angel 2009 wrote:
Ok ty Pearley. I looked but I obviously missed it so I'm sorry about repeating. I won't continue this thread. . And yeh Susan Louise Ilost all mine early as well. Cancer.
@Angel 2009 No need for apologies. There is no Statute of Limitations on when or whether you can start a thread. No worries. And welcome. Nice to meet you. Smiley Happy
Contributor

Hi Cody2. Pleasure to "meet" you. 😊 Yeh I checked the threads but didn't go back past one day. I should've known it had been posted. It's just that Jill's pawpaw looked so much like my George I had to extend my sympathies. If he was anything like my buddy he was a pistol and kept the family hopping! Have a great rest of the weekend and ty for ur response.
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@Angel 2009 wrote:
@Angel 2009 No need for apologies. There is no Statute of Limitations on when or whether you can start a thread. No worries. And welcome. Nice to meet you. Smiley Happy

@Angel 2009  I agree with @cody2...I have been reminded more than once for the same type of issue and I pay no mind. Thank you for starting the thread otherwise I would not have known the news Smiley Happy

Contributor

Well it is good to chat w you all. Wish the circumstances were better but yeah Susan Louise ty for ur comment and at least Jill had him for a long time so that's a blessing. Goodnight to all and have a blessed Sunday
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Angel 2009 wrote:

Wow! Jill was blessed! I lost all of my grandparents before I was 12 yrs old...

@Susan Louise  All but one of mine were dead before I was born.  My Mother's Father I only met about four times as he lived in another country, and died shortly after I saw him last.  I don't know what it is like to have a Grandmother.

Respected Contributor

Both of my grandfathers and one of my grandmothers died before I was born. I can't inagine having grandparents!