Honored Contributor

The Beekman boys are cute and so is their goat.  I have not tried their products but I looked at their ratings and they pretty much have 4 to 5 stars. 

Honored Contributor

Well, you can tell I'm not from a farm.......I thought it was a dachshund

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

LOL! I am thinking the same thing!  Every show he holds a goat... I always think of the stench it must have as  most farm animals have... I have to admit though that I am a huge fan of their goat bars of soap..... huge bars that are so conditioning to the skin and last forever.

Trusted Contributor

Hulagirl, I totally agree with you!!  I was thinking the same thing myself, even though the goat is cute as a bug's ear to watch.  Yes, we get the gist about the goats milk, and they keep showing pics of the guys with goats.  For heaven's sake, put the goat down! *eye roll*

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's a "service animal" and he needs it for security............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

The goat is adorable. I decided to try some of their products. Most everything has great reviews so I'm looking forward to receiving my order. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

That's funny, OP!  I feel for the goat, lol.

i have their liquid hand soap, it's great, long last and not drying. Just beware, the soap can clog the the dispenser, resulting in soap squirting on your clothes. Will buy again when I deplete my 3 pack.

Honored Contributor

that goat probably helped sell a ton of soaps.......the top value is already sold out! never underestimate the power of a goat. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

when we used to vacation in TN, I always got this soap that had the goat milk. Years later we were in a place that sold the soaps with goat milk. My husband found it up at a checkout counter and I was a few feet away from him. I kept thinking he was saying, "ghost soap" when he meant goat soap. I kept saying (across the floorway) what's ghost soap, it didn't dawn on me what he was saying. I said, no I don't want any of that. We got outside and he said, goat soap. I about died laughing. We still have these type of conversations and about die laughing because, although I think we hear ok, one of us doesn't enunciate! LOL one of us! We have some wierd conversations.

Honored Contributor

The goat men, aka The Beekman Boys, have a great story and really nice products.  FYI, the baby goat they had on last night was only 5 days old, and both of the guys did get tinkled on.   They even have a live goat cam on their farm which can be fun to watch now and then.