Honored Contributor

Re: Go to proboards dot com and start another community

@stevieb @She is awaiting approval. 

Esteemed Contributor

Someone else started a Thread and is using the same name  at  Proboards and people are confused. They are also waiting for approval. @Mindy D  that Thread was started after yours.

Esteemed Contributor

This is confusing. How many proboards are there going to be? I registered on a couple of  boards but am holding off joining proboards until this is settled. Too many people trying out too many alternatives. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo,  I have an ancient email address for you.  Is it still good?  Need a way to contact you for help after this board closes unless, of course, you register at mellyg.proboards.com/

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

This is confusing. How many proboards are there going to be? I registered on a couple of  boards but am holding off joining proboards until this is settled. Too many people trying out too many alternatives. 

@teganslaw, I'm with you. Seems too many "new" alternatives. I'll wait, I don't want to be signed on to all these places that I know nothing about, for now. Even logged out on them, IMO, is iffy.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Mellyg  Did you ever receive my email? I never got a response.

I just responded @NicksmomESQ , I appreciated your message, thank you! I apologize for the delay in responding. 

Between registering a new email, to the pro board, keeping up with communications here, it's been a day, lol! I'm moving as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg et al......

how do you even join proboards? i am searching for how to create a user account, but all i see is setting up a new forum?

maybe i am not looking in the correct place OR maybe you have to be invited to join the group?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Mellyg wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Mellyg  Did you ever receive my email? I never got a response.

I just responded @NicksmomESQ , I appreciated your message, thank you! I apologize for the delay in responding. 

Between registering a new email, to the pro board, keeping up with communications here, it's been a day, lol! I'm moving as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience!

@Mellyg  I had trouble signing on to the new board but finally got in !! I'm here for you.Just ask. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Mellyg et al......

how do you even join proboards? i am searching for how to create a user account, but all i see is setting up a new forum?

maybe i am not looking in the correct place OR maybe you have to be invited to join the group?

mellyg.proboards.com @sunshine45 . No invitation necessary. Hope this helps.🌸

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Mellyg et al......

mellyg.proboards.com @sunshine45 . No invitation necessary. Hope this helps.🌸

thank you @Trinity11  that was a big help. 

i am in Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein