Respected Contributor

Re: Go to proboards dot com and start another community

@NickNack ...I see you already posted pics on the other site.  I looked up how ...but when I click url, then on paste I don't know what next to do...how to bring me to my gallery.   

Here, you just choose file and it goes to your gallery. 

No hurry to answer...im just curious how it's done, I'm obviously so not techy 🙄.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@NickNack ...I see you already posted pics on the other site.  I looked up how ...but when I click url, then on paste I don't know what next to do...how to bring me to my gallery.   

Here, you just choose file and it goes to your gallery. 

No hurry to answer...im just curious how it's done, I'm obviously so not techy 🙄.

@Dazlin   Click on Add Attachment, which is in the upper right of the post.  Then click on Add Files.  It will take you to your computer, and you can add something from your Photos.  You may need to resize it first.  It always takes me a while to play around with it and figure out how to do that.  In my MacBook Air I have to resize it in Preview, but I'm not sure how you would do it on another system.  

I hope this is helpful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Ok thanks @NickNack , I'll take another look.

I always have to resize my photos to post a pic here, so I have figured that out.   Also, as for now, since these forums here are staying open, I'm going to stay here.  So I really hope you and the others check in here every so often...I look forward to hearing from you, and many others who always respond so helpfully to me.  I as well, will keep an eye out on the other forum for you and others I'm familiar with if I don't see you here.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Ok thanks @NickNack , I'll take another look.

I always have to resize my photos to post a pic here, so I have figured that out.   Also, as for now, since these forums here are staying open, I'm going to stay here.  So I really hope you and the others check in here every so often...I look forward to hearing from you, and many others who always respond so helpfully to me.  I as well, will keep an eye out on the other forum for you and others I'm familiar with if I don't see you here.

@Dazlin   I will stay on both forums but am preferring the other forum right now.  I don't believe the Q forums will stay open much longer.  Their message was very carefully worded.  I have a feeling these forums will close after Christmas, but time will tell.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack ...I was able to post pic...thank you!!  It's on General discussions on other site.