Honored Contributor

Re: Glorious pics for wildlife & nature lovers

@Drythe 

Thank you.  I did see them and find them glorious, as are the animals themselves.

How clever of you to go directly to the site.  Here I was thinking amazon would be the source but doing that wouldn't give to the fund at all., I am pretty sure. (Although amazon has the "elephant" and "ape" and "rhino" books.)  I think I may have to pre-order one also directly from the fund.

I am encouraged that there are more and more people of the areas these animals live in who do actually find work in protecting the animals rather than exploiting them. I hope that continues.  Perhaps our ordering books will be even more encouragement.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Annabellethecat66   @Spurt   Grumpy Cat's family said that she had the best Vet care available and she died of a rare complication from the UTI.  I don't think they were negligent in any way.  It sounds like she was a much loved cat and they are heartbroken.

@NickNack 

That's good to know she was loved and properly cared for...

shoekitty said

Gumpy Cat had a form of dwarfism, and another issue.  they rescued him, and have always taken te best care if him.  his kidneys probably were compromised, or his heart and the infection over  took him.  i know he didnt walk well, as why they always held Grumpy.  I wouldnt even dream to think ol Grumpy didnt have the best of care!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Their beauty just about brought me to tears,and what a tragedy to lose that forever.  That should bring the entire world to tears of shame.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth