Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Glorious pics for wildlife & nature lovers

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   @Spurt   Grumpy Cat's (Tarder Sauce is her real name) family said that she had the best Vet care available and she died of a rare complication from the UTI.  I don't think they were negligent in any way.  It sounds like she was a much loved cat and they are heartbroken.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Annabellethecat66   @Spurt   Grumpy Cat's family said that she had the best Vet care available and she died of a rare complication from the UTI.  I don't think they were negligent in any way.  It sounds like she was a much loved cat and they are heartbroken.

@NickNack 

That's good to know she was loved and properly cared for...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

These are beautiful pictures @feline groovy .  Thank you for posting them.  It makes me so sad to think that so many of these gorgeous creatures will be extinct in the not too distant future.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Magnificent pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. I agree that it is very, very sad to think that someday they will be extinct. 

As for Grumpy Cat, I agree that she was well cared for and loved and her humans are grieving her death. Too bad some just can't see that.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting these, they are incredible and breaktaking photos. I love wildlife and have always had a very special place in my heart for animals. I love to see them thrive and living life free and un-disturbed. I also have a deep respect for all the animal lovers out there who do so much to help God's beautiful creations. I hope that soon more people will open their hearts and start understand and respecting these animals and help them thrive on this planet. We are here to look after one another and that means all animals as well. 

And yes i heard about Grumpy cat. I was sad that she left too soon. I have a Himalayan and im constantly worried about her health. My furbaby is always my priority and means more to me than anyone else. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

What stunning pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Esteemed Contributor

Magnficant animals, thank you for sharing this with us.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Frequent Contributor

Beautiful @feline groovy !  Thanks for posting these pix!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy 

Thank you SO much for sharing these wonderful photos.  I dread the thought that someday pictures might be all that is left of these Amazing, Beautiful beings.

I fell in love with these and have Pre-Ordered a copy.

It will be published in October of this year.

Thank You! 🐾

@GingerPeach  wanted to make sure you saw these very moving pictures

ROAR CECIL !!!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras