@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Shanus

The Wife: Is on Amazon Prime? 

@Sweet_Serenity   Yes, as a rental.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

Thanks! Didn't know rewatching. In fact! Right now. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I loved seeing Glenn and Michael Douglas present together at the SAG awards, been over 30 years since their fatal attraction.

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to seeing it, it’s in my Netflix list.

She is a very fine actress.

Honored Contributor

I lost all respect for these so-called "celebrities". As they continue to speak their minds, I will continue to speak mine with my wallet. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

The Wife is at Redbox now.  Rented it last night.  Great performance by Glenn.  It’s a worthwhile rental.  Happy I didn’t spend the big money at a theater. IMO Glenn is well deserving of an Oscar.  

Honored Contributor

I love films, always have. Thank goodness I don't give a hoot what political opinion they opine if they are exceptionally talented at their job. That's what I'm going to the theater or my TV to see.

I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I hope she wins as I feel she wrongly lost out on the Oscar for " Fatal

Attraction ....

Respected Contributor

I no longer watch award shows or late night TV for the reasons other posters have already mentioned, but I wish Glenn Close the very best.  She's always been one of my favorite actresses.  I haven't heard of The Wife, but I will make it a point to see it now.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I love films, always have. Thank goodness I don't give a hoot what political opinion they opine if they are exceptionally talented at their job. That's what I'm going to the theater or my TV to see.

I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

@suzyQ3...A "political opinion" is one thing...It is the political insults, nasty ridicule and profanity that put it in a totally different arena....Also, it is not necessary to turn an awards show into a political rally...They can get together and hold their own political rallies if they so desire elsewhere.

This has nothing to do with what political party one belongs to...I respect others opinions  and am bothered whenever I see anyone being targeted and besieged by such ridicule and ugliness.

This is not what we are tuning in to watch on an Awards Show.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~