Honored Contributor

Glee Star Naya Rivera Found Deceased

1:40 PM PT -- The Ventura County Sheriff's Department is set to hold a press conference at 2 PM PT about the recovery of Naya's body. It's unclear if any friends or family will speak ... but TMZ will be livestreaming.

1:11 PM PT -- A powerful moment just occurred at Lake Piru, where Naya's body was found this week -- fellow costars of hers from "Glee" stood shoulder to shoulder with members of Naya's family ... holding hands and looking out at the water.

Naya Rivera's body has been recovered from Lake Piru ... TMZ has learned.

Ventura County officials said Monday that a body had been found at the lake, and our law enforcement sources have confirmed it is, in fact, her. A press conference sharing the news publicly is forthcoming.

As we reported ... Naya and her 4-year-old son, Josey Hollis Dorsey, were swimming in Lake Piru when something terrible happened Wednesday. Josey got back in the boat and when authorities arrived for a check, he told them he and his mom were swimming and he didn't know what happened to her.

Naya made a name for herself as a child actress and model, who appeared in various national TV commercials. She landed the role of Hillary Winston on "The Royal Family" at just 4 years old. She received a nomination for a Young Artist Award.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Glee Star Naya Rivera Found Deceased

How sad for her little boy.  I'm sure she thought she was making some fun memories with him.

Esteemed Contributor

So sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Just heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

How sad!

It's possible that she got a leg cramp while she was in the water, and couldn't recover from it.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Yes , i so wonder what happened, that little boy alone in that boat ,miracle he did not fall into water.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

She left her life jacket on the boat, to my that is very

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

How sad!

It's possible that she got a leg cramp while she was in the water, and couldn't recover from it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

She left her life jacket on the boat, to my that is very

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

How sad!

@I am still oxox  that is very WHAT?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand how this could happen. Something doesn't sound right to me.

How tragic!!