Valued Contributor

I love getting hearts,  I especially like that I'm getting hearts from a couple of posters I didn't think liked me.  I think giving out hearts has made the forums a more warm and fuzzy place,   What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Giving hearts on the forums

I love the hearts!

Best feature of the new boards. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

I love getting hearts,  I especially like that I'm getting hearts from a couple of posters I didn't think liked me.  I think giving out hearts has made the forums a more warm and fuzzy place,   What do you think?

I think it has strengthened the community, bringing people closer together, getting to know each other a little better, etc.  

Valued Contributor

I just gave everyone hearts. Heart

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

I like the hearts because there are times you agree with someone, but don't necessarily want to make comment.   

Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I just gave everyone hearts. Heart

woo hoo!!  A heart party!

I generaly give people hearts if they post a reply on my thread unless they post something offensive which has only happened once,

Esteemed Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

I don't know about "warm and fuzzy", but it seems  like most contributors, including myself, like this feature.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

There is another thread on giving hearts,just thought i would let you know.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

I heart whomever. I don't really look at the names, a lot of the times. Even the ones imo are negative most of the time, they still have valid points (heart them).  They may not care for me, (I can just tell)....I still heart them. 

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There is another thread on giving hearts,just thought i would let you know.

Oy... thanks for telling me, I didn't see it,  Sorry about that.

I love Goldens, too,  My parents had a Golden named Toffee and he was like a brother to me.  lol