Respected Contributor

Girl drops baby to catch wedding bouquet....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Girl drops baby to catch wedding bouquet....

sadly....non of the other guests seemed to care...even the ones close by that had to see what happened...were more interested in the bouquet ....I wonder if the baby got hurt...I didn't hear any crying...

Honored Contributor

I worked in a resort for years...........and some weddings really get out of hand.     I've seen violent clashes between the two families.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not even going to watch that. It sounds SICK.

Esteemed Contributor

Holy c r a p!

Valued Contributor

How horrible - it appears to me that she hit her head!
Every perfect gift is from above.
Respected Contributor

omg

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

sadly....non of the other guests seemed to care...even the ones close by that had to see what happened...were more interested in the bouquet ....I wonder if the baby got hurt...I didn't hear any crying...

Exactly!!!...Not one person reacted to the baby falling!!!...They were all too busy clapping for the woman who caught the bouquet!!!...Unbelievable and Very Disturbing!!!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

It didn't seem to register with any of the other guests.  But it make me smile because it reminded me of how my brother lost a good friend years ago, when we all had little ones.  We also were at a wedding and my brother had had more than a few beers and probably few scotch and sodas too.  He was dancing around with his best friend's baby, the baby was about 18 months old.  She was giggling and having a high old time as my brother did twirls and dips with her.  Well, he started tossing her up in the air and catching her.  And then he inexplicably tossed her up and apparently in his drunkeness, he lost his focus and just forgot to catch the kid.  The child crashed to the floor and let out a blood curdling  holler...she cried so hard that the parents took her to the ER to get her checked out.  She was fine.  Not even a scratch.  She's landed on someone's feet and that cushioned the fall.    But the child's daddy, my brother's friend since middle school, never spoke to my brother again.  We were a close knit group, the child's mother got over it.  Of course she never let my brother touch one of kids again.  But the dad couldn't get "what could have happened" out of his mind and held the grudge.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It didn't seem to register with any of the other guests.  But it make me smile because it reminded me of how my brother lost a good friend years ago, when we all had little ones.  We also were at a wedding and my brother had had more than a few beers and probably few scotch and sodas too.  He was dancing around with his best friend's baby, the baby was about 18 months old.  She was giggling and having a high old time as my brother did twirls and dips with her.  Well, he started tossing her up in the air and catching her.  And then he inexplicably tossed her up and apparently in his drunkeness, he lost his focus and just forgot to catch the kid.  The child crashed to the floor and let out a blood curdling  holler...she cried so hard that the parents took her to the ER to get her checked out.  She was fine.  Not even a scratch.  She's landed on someone's feet and that cushioned the fall.    But the child's daddy, my brother's friend since middle school, never spoke to my brother again.  We were a close knit group, the child's mother got over it.  Of course she never let my brother touch one of kids again.  But the dad couldn't get "what could have happened" out of his mind and held the grudge.

That makes you smile? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval