Valued Contributor

Jill is very wrapped up in herself.. Keeps checking the monitor..

I think Jackie is so professional.

Honored Contributor

Didn't see this particular exchange, but I did see one between Jill and Jackie on another PM Style show awhile back when Jill acted very ticked off that Jackie couldn't stop laughing about something that had been said. 

Jill has been on my mean girl radar since I first saw her.

Respected Contributor

I take these types of posts with a large grain of salt unless I see the incident myself. There have been several cases where I have seen what was reported and interpreted what happened very differently than the OP. (I think many times people have difficulty telling when those on air are teasing or kidding around.)

Honored Contributor

So funny to me that QVC went to Gili Jill in Rio last nite JUST AS Michael Phelps was about to swim.

Great timing!

Cat LOL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Oh for goodness sake!  What an instance of one sees only what they want to see.  

I saw the entire show.  Jill was teasing Jacqui the entire time, playfully.  They had been working together overnight and during this evening's show.  They have obviously become close and Jill and Jacqui were having fun.  Jill was ribbing her and Jacqui laughed and thought it was funny.  They were joking with each other.  Do you really think any vendor would stay at QVC for long if she was truly being outright rude to a model in front of the camera??  

Unfortunately, yes I do, if she brings in money! More  hurt is said in jest.....

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

She didn't have permission to play.

You are so funny! Loved it!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

KentuckyWoman wrote:

I may be wrong, but this line may not be long for this world.  JMO.  Not a lot of new items, lots of clearance and "as is" items online. 

not so sure how true this is......she is already previewing items on the way for 2017.

it seems that there are at least two different observations about what was going on. does anyone know which item the original post is  referencing  so we can actually see the video for ourselves?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein