Occasional Visitor

I can't believe Jill Martin is so rude. I like to enjoy watching but her attitude to Jackie was uncalled for!!  I am changing the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkie wrote:

I can't believe Jill Martin is so rude. I like to enjoy watching but her attitude to Jackie was uncalled for!!  I am changing the channel.

Didn;t get to see it.....what did she say??

Contributor

Re: Gili gal mean to Jackie

[ Edited ]

what happened I wasn't watching - so  I missed it.. 

Trusted Contributor

I am watching, and didn't catch anything. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I was flipping channels and saw the tail end of something there, but I thought it was that vendor being moody.  She was talking to Jackie, but getting no response.  Probably no big deal.  I was there about 3 minutes.  Not interested in that line, and they were selling that silly belt. 

New Contributor

When I turned on QVC tonight, Jill Martin was admonishing Jackie for "talking over her". When Jackie said she hadn't, Martin snapped back at her. Then, she said something like, "As I was saying before I WASN'T interrupted ..." Rude! Martin is always admiring herself in the monitor, too. She talks down to the customer, "this bag is a steal", right at almost $170. She just doesn't have the friendly, courteous personality that QVC is known for. 

Respected Contributor

Ridiculous, petty.

Contributor

Which Jackie did she say this to - the model? The host is Amy Stran 

or are you all talking about a different GILI show today? 

New Contributor

I wouldn't be seeking out a venue to voice an opinion on Martin's conduct if it had been petty. She was majorly rude in more than a fleeting way. Both her and Jackie were blushing bright red after the incident.

New Contributor

The GILI Accessories show that was just on -- yes, Jackie the model with Amy as host.