Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Gifts for three women in dental office?

I liked the idea of the coffee gift cards. Even if they don't drink coffee, the stands also have other things for sale. Like muffins cookies or tea. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just finish a few,weeks of dental work.  I gave a platter of Italian salami, pepperoni, choc. Covered cranberries, great crackers olives, Swiss and Brea cheeses.  This was just for good dental work, service and some very great discounts my dentist gave me.  What would have cost thousnds, I have no dental ins.  My dentist brought it down to under 3000. I had a bridge, two crowns, a root canal and a post  in to hold the crown.  He is going to heaven.  A very giving person.  I have been with him 14 years and he has given many discounts to me.  I do have ins with what my HMO gives, but I will not go to that dental office.  

Trusted Contributor

I do not gift to those that I pay to provide a service for me

Respected Contributor

"The Belle Beauty Kisser Fixer Gloss and Liner kit is designed to give you beautiful, alluring lips with ease. The flattering shades bring out the natural beauty of any complexion. Kisser Fixer Lip Liner glides on effortlessly, creating a flawless canvas for your lip look. Top it off with Kisser Fixer Lip Gloss for a beautiful finish. From Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel."

Includes:

• 0.012-oz Kisser Fixer Lip Liner in Berry Nude
  • 0.11-fl oz Kisser Fixer Lip Gloss in Berry Nude
  • 0.012-oz Kisser Fixer Lip Liner in Pink Nude
  • 0.11-fl oz Kisser Fixer Lip Gloss in Pink Nude
  • 0.012-oz Kisser Fixer Lip Liner in Wine Nude
  • 0.11-fl oz Kisser Fixer Lip Gloss in Wine Nude

https://www.qvc.com/Belle-Beauty-by-Kim-Gravel-Kisser-Fixer-Gloss-%26-Liner-Holiday-Kit.product.A375...