Valued Contributor

Re: Gift for the Young Budding Artist

@Ibby114, thank you so much for asking.  She was absolutely over the moon.  She had to be pryed away to have dinner!

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  I had never heard of a Hess truck until I looked it up online. It looks pretty cool. It made me think it might be a good gift for my 8 year old grandson. 

@itsmagic, trust me on this one - an 8 year old boy will love it.  Hess toy trucks been around forever and since Hess gas stations have closed the best place to buy them is hesstoytrucks.com.  They even come with the batteries.  Who else includes batteries?!?  And yes, they are cool!

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

@itsmagic

we still have HESS gas stations in our area. they usually have big signs up when the trucks come in for the holidays. i used to buy them for my children when they were younger.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  I had never heard of a Hess truck until I looked it up online. It looks pretty cool. It made me think it might be a good gift for my 8 year old grandson. 

@itsmagic, trust me on this one - an 8 year old boy will love it.  Hess toy trucks been around forever and since Hess gas stations have closed the best place to buy them is hesstoytrucks.com.  They even come with the batteries.  Who else includes batteries?!?  And yes, they are cool!

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

@itsmagic

we still have HESS gas stations in our area. they usually have big signs up when the trucks come in for the holidays. i used to buy them for my children when they were young

---------------------

You'll likely see them renamed Speedway within the next year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114, thank you so much for asking.  She was absolutely over the moon.  She had to be pryed away to have dinner!

How awesome! Heart