Valued Contributor

Hi All.  I need some opinions.  I am going to visit a friend for his 50th birthday.  Got his gift, but he has a 3 year old daughter and I'd like to bring her a little gift to surprise her.  Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

I think 3 year old little girls like anything from Frozen or maybe Peppa Pig or Sesame Street. Maybe a book with these characters, i see a nice selection of kids books in Walmart.

Honored Contributor

May Granddaughter is three and all things Princess related or Frozen in the color of purple is a winner for her.  Absolutely loves the Frozen microphone I got her at Christmas that lights up and plays music she can sing to.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Hi All.  I need some opinions.  I am going to visit a friend for his 50th birthday.  Got his gift, but he has a 3 year old daughter and I'd like to bring her a little gift to surprise her.  Any suggestions? Thank you!!

@Arianny, I’m really not the right person to help you. When my two nieces and nephew were young I would spend two hours in Toys R’ Us searching for the perfect gift (I am the type who puts a lot of thought in buying gifts, I don’t get just anything). I don’t think they ever liked anything I picked out ( same goes for clothes). I do think a three year old will be happy with anything you get. I would ask a salesperson for help in choosing a toy or craft in a store (if there are any left in your area, Thank You Amazon)!

Esteemed Contributor

A book or something educational for a 3 year old.I always appreciated learning toys when my son was little.Even something creative like a coloring book & crayons is good.Anything that stimulates a child & makes him/her think is good.

Respected Contributor

I have a 3 year old granddaughter and she too loves anything to do with the Frozen princesses Anna and Elsa.  Another idea that would be easy to pack might be a book for her age group.  

Honored Contributor

Disney store has Frozen characters, outfit/nightgown. Cute things. Great suggestions on the forum.

Valued Contributor

I have a 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and nothing makes her happier than something from Frozen!

Respected Contributor

Yes, books are good. If you can find an interactive one with flaps or something, kids love that. Very simple puzzle would give you an opportunity to interact with her if you wish, helping her do the puzzle.

Super Contributor

I know my granddaughters ages 7 and 5 now have always been big fans of the Disney princesses.  Barbie dolls, playdough, sidewalk chalk, coloring books and crayons are also favorites.