Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, that's a great idea. I'm for anything that reminds us of how beautiful and how "fragile" our public lands are.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Kachina624 wrote:

If someone you know has fond memories of a visit to one of our national parks, there is a company producing beautiful posters suitable for framing of many of them.  These would be a great gift for a man for his office or "cave".  I have one and just ordered another.  The website is fiftynineparks.com.

This is really an amazing idea!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Probably can't do this anymore but I have a niece who is very into the horror and scary stuff. 

She went wild over a beauty case I bought another niece for her birthday so of course I got her her very own for Christmas. 

I went to Walmart to get her the same sample beauty products I filled the other one with UNTIL I saw they had Halloween on clearance. 

For about $2, I bought her every Halloween makeup kit they sold this season. The present is just completely her.  I love it when I can do that.  Smiley Very Happy  

ooo I'd love that as a gift. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

If you have someone with a military connection, you can order bottle openers made from .50 caliber ammunition.  Odd, I know, but men seem to appreciate them.  What like about them is that they are made by Veterans in the U.S.   They're Bottle Breacher (.com).

My moms husband took his spent shot gun shells and used them as light covers on strung lights. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@Karlakaye

I emailed Costco today - and they're crediting me $15 on the first set - even though it's a little past 30 days. Don't u love Costco? Whoever receives these colognes will be very happy!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Odd I cannot get into the poster site.Keeps sending me to a WordPress place?? Tried several times. : (