Respected Contributor

I have noticed that over time the tags inside clothing has gotten so large and elaborate it's mind boggling.  Often they are like 5 pages long and 3 inches in size.  Sometimes there are 2, 3 and 4 tags. They are written in a million languages and even with glasses it takes forever to locate the English and then the print is so small I can't read it, or it only contains symbols I cannot interpret.  Why do they do this?  Is there some international law or something? It's crazy. Also I've been noticing lately that Michael Kors and Vince Camuto clothes have these horrid clear plastic tags inside.  And then there are the safety tags that are hard like plastic.  So much going on inside my garments.  Someone gets paid to sew all this stuff in and then we just cut it off and throw it out!

Respected Contributor

I LOATH all tags!!  If I had the power...I would outlaw them today!!!

And yes I have noticed they are adding more and more of them...several around the neckline which are always picky and difficult to cut out totally.  Then 2 or more on the side inseam!!  I don't care if it's a cheap T from Costco or some designer....so many do this and I wish they would STOP with all these picky itchy tags!

We need a protest tags day or something....LOL

Respected Contributor

Pet peeve -  Black Tags on WHITE or Light colored tops, blouses, light jackets, dusters

and they cannot be easily cut out without risking snipping a hole.

And those sensors. I had a wrap sweater, a gift that came from Ann Taylor that would seem to set off the sensor when i entered a store. Finally located and removed the little plastic strip inside a seam. left a little ding in the fabric. Should have returned the item to begin with but there was no nearby Ann Taylor.

Esteemed Contributor

Pinchy, itchy and annoying.

Time consuming to cut the outside ones, then cut the inside

ones. Hate them.

Print them inside anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

That’s so true!  My DH just got new shirts from employer and it was four pages and almost a foot in length. 🤣🤣