Honored Contributor

Re: Gia Giudice's Reality Show

I can't imagine how a reality show based on a 13 year old girl could be fascinating. I may tune in for a minute to see what it's about, but I doubt I watch it. I still have some NJ HSWVS on my DVR I haven't even watched. I also have a lot of Atlanta that I probably will erase. The ones I regularly watch are VR's, OC and BH .

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

They don't get it - the family lived by reality TV and as a family they will die by reality TV.

Respected Contributor

NO..........she's NOT going to become the next Taylor Swift by having a reality show about her singing group...............criminal parents always looking for the next way to get some easy money.....p i m p out your kids.

Respected Contributor

It is always good to research before just posting something. Even if it does not totally fit the narrative of your thread. They filmed and are shopping the footage around to different networks. It is not a done deal.
Super Contributor

Whatever.... Teresa is always using her children or her lies to make money and feed her need for things. Even in Prison she will come up with ways to make money that is dirty. That is just Teresa. A liar, thief and a crook.

Respected Contributor

I usually don't go on Radar, but I couldn't resist....it's being reported by them that Gia's musical group needed to raise money for a video. Donations were rather paltry, so Teresa donated 10k-against Joe's wishes. They also reported that Gia will be living with a band member, and that Tersa is trying to find homes for the others because she doesn't trust Joe....and by the way ( I didn't read what this was about) they are back on skids with the Gorgas. This may be old news, but they are also suing the lawyer and their accountant for giving them bad advice.... Poodlepet2
Respected Contributor

Such lovely people...

Honored Contributor

They should be banned from reality TV.

I wouldn't watch. Gia's goal will be to have her own reality show someday.

Respected Contributor

I question whether this is good for the kids.

Super Contributor

On 12/30/2014 brii said:

They should be banned from reality TV.

I wouldn't watch. Gia's goal will be to have her own reality show someday.

She will probably follow the criminal footsteps of her dishonest parents.... it is in the genes.