New Contributor

Getting to know Katie McGee

[ Edited ]

My first post ever.  I was moved to write to compliment Katie.  She's a keeper. I enjoy Katie in the early morning hours. (I remember thinking this way about Jayne Brown the first time I saw her on air a million years ago!)  Another woman called in this morning, and mentioned these same thoughts and so I felt it was important to let her know: I AGREE!  She really is likable, smart, informative, and funny.  A pro.  Especially love her stories added in - quickly but fun.  Please get her into prime time with more jewelry shows and maybe with Isaac, my favorite QVC man!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting to know Katie McGee

@Smartgrannie2003 Welcome it is so nice to have you here!  I agree wholeheartedly about Katie, I enjoy her very much!

Regular Contributor

I totally agree!!  Katie is usually on in the mornings as I am getting for work.  She is a pleasure to watch & listen to!!

Honored Contributor

Totally agree with you @Smartgrannie2003!  Katie McGee is a great host.

Honored Contributor

<<< Another fan here.

I watched a bit of her gold show this morning.

She's so professional and I love her little stories of her husband and furbabies.

She seems so genuine.

She did a great job with the gold.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree.......she is a breath of fresh air.....and i can sit and watch her when she is on..............i just hope she stays that way.....many times a host comes in and we love the personality.....and the more popular they get....the more they seem to change.......whether on their own or by the 

powers that be..................................so yaaah for Katie...don't change!!  Jayne Brown i also agree...and totally enjoy her on air.....she never changed her personality and is a pleasure.....I also enjoy Mary....and hoping she stays true to herself.....and Gabrielle is a pleasure too..................................

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Out of the newer hosts, I find Mary D. refreshing. I watch a host who is prepared and has a nice pleasant sounding voice. I do not think the Q or other shopping channels have pleasant voice as #1 requirement for hiring. Examples: Mary D., Lisa M, Lisa R., Heather  Hall on Evine, Valerie Par Hill,  Leah, and David James have pleasant voices IMO.

Valued Contributor

Started watching her a few montgs ago. Liked her from the get go. They need to bring her to daytime. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Katie also. I think she and Mary are nice additions and enjoy watching them.