Super Contributor

Re: Getting along at all levels...

I feel the same way too, OP.

Of course I want to live in a happy peaceful world where everyone gets along, and its all sunshine and roses or whatever. But then sometimes I get a negative streak in me where I can be angry, jealous, mean, catty, spiteful, just because I'm in a bad mood or because someone else rubbed me the wrong way. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Regular Contributor

I think a few on this thread need these so here ya go.

Super Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Marienkaefer2 said:

No, there will always be bad things and people in the world, and people who don't get along and can do horrible things to each other.

However, each of us can do something personally to combat this in our own way. Resolve to be more understanding, listen more, be willing to let things go, not fret over things we can't do anything about, and reach out and help others as much as we can, in any way we can.

If everyone did this in their own way, I think it would go a long way toward spreading more love and positive energy around. At least, in my view, it's better than getting lost in the negativity.

Smile

I think this is what I need to focus on, for real!

Honored Contributor

""Can't we all just get along""? The late Rodney King

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I think in no certain terms that birds of the feather flock together, but I think if our survival depended on it people who don't get along would come together. Although ,I wouldn't count on those yard birds who are in the majority that are holding our country hostage.

Honored Contributor

I know some poster here dislike me deeply and sneer because....I'm all for life.

Can't help that.

Honored Contributor

Conflict has been a part of humanity since the onset, the strategies for resolution are what's key imho.

Regular Contributor

On 3/7/2015 SydneyH said:

Conflict has been a part of humanity since the onset, the strategies for resolution are what's key imho.

There have not been any thus far so I doubt that will ever happen.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/7/2015 baker said:

I think in no certain terms that birds of the feather flock together, but I think if our survival depended on it people who don't get along would come together. Although ,I wouldn't count on those yard birds who are in the majority that are holding our country hostage.

GEEEEEEZE......
Honored Contributor

Too bad there isn't some sort of class in school teaching kids how to grow up and become good citizens !!

A little ""big picture"" thinking needs to be introduced into their thinking process ...