Esteemed Contributor

Get your packages shipped early Peeps

[ Edited ]

I have a order that was supposed to be here tomorrow and it was scanned in Florida where I live and now it is in NC.  So it was in  NC yesterday, came to Florida and is now back in NC.     Wow UPS really messing up.  I had another that was supposed to be here today and hasn't been picked up yet.   Lord help us all!

Honored Contributor

Re: Get your packages shipped early Peeps

@BalletBabe 

I don't believe Q's tracking thru their cheap delivery system for one second!

I've had so many shipments traveling the country, then arrived the next day, ridiculous!

I get more accurate tracking by entering the tracking # into UPS or USPS own website (whichever has possession of my order at the time).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Sounds like your package and my skin care from Q are crossing over each other.  My package came here, to NC, and went to Atlanta!  It's a shame it can't enjoy scenery!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BalletBabe 

I don't believe Q's tracking thru their cheap delivery system for one second!

I've had so many shipments traveling the country, then arrived the next day, ridiculous!

I get more accurate tracking by entering the tracking # into UPS or USPS own website (whichever has possession of my order at the time).

@KingstonsMom   I usually do check it through UPS.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@BalletBabe 

Sounds like your package and my skin care from Q are crossing over each other.  My package came here, to NC, and went to Atlanta!  It's a shame it can't enjoy scenery!

LOL   AMEN  It got so cold here last night in the 30's maybe the weather scared them back out of the State.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@BalletBabe 

@ECBG 

I'm only a few hours from Atlanta, I'll bring it to ya' GF, LOL!

(And I'll take you some pics of the scenery along the way!)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@BalletBabe 

@ECBG 

I'm only a few hours from Atlanta, I'll bring it to ya' GF, LOL!

(And I'll take you some pics of the scenery along the way!)

@KingstonsMom Stew made with burgundy wine, onions, and mushrooms.  You're welcome to come to dinner.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

OMG! Now, I'm starving!

I haven't been eating too well for the last couple of days, so I see Wendy's chili and homemade corn muffins in my immediate future.

But your menu sounds SO much better!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG 

OMG! Now, I'm starving!

I haven't been eating too well for the last couple of days, so I see Wendy's chili and homemade corn muffins in my immediate future.

But your menu sounds SO much better!

@KingstonsMom 

Girl, Get your ingredients when you go out, and tomorrow start that crock pot~ Smiley Happy

Wonderful leftovers in your future!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Care to share your recipe?

I love the 'tried and true' recipes versus just searching the web.

LOVE to use my crockpot!