Respected Contributor

Glad Rick could come in early for you!!

Esteemed Contributor

Boy there are some bad viruses out there. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I felt bad for her, too.  I'm glad she was able to leave.  Hopefully she'll go home and get the rest she needs.

Honored Contributor

what happened?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

what happened?

@SharkE  - The show I watched she clearly had a bad cough.  She had a drink nearby but, having recently gotten over a nasty cold myself, I know how that ticklish cough hangs on.

Thankfully, I'm not on TV talking for a living!  I just stayed in and became a recluse for the duration.

Respected Contributor

Re: Get Well MBR!

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

what happened?

@SharkE 

According to post #2 in this thread from digo, Mary Beth has a virus.

Hope you feel better soon, MB.

Honored Contributor

Hope she didn't pass out like that one time that tall, thin, gal (It's on Utube)

did. that was scary . Her eyes glazed over , she started wobbling back and forth and went down like a oak tree. Dan, caught her before she hit the floor

Turned out she had low blood sugar. She had went without eating for to long . Busy mom incident

Never been my problem LOL I, unfortunately, always have time to shove something in my mouth.

When my throat gets dry I have to grab water, a cinnamon disc or something or I get on a coughing jag that would wake the dead. I have to get up and leave the room if I'm in public.

Respected Contributor

We just recovered from a three week bout with that darned bug....the cough actually scared me it was so deep in my lungs. I hear that it can come back easily if you aren’t careful. Get well soon MB.

Respected Contributor

I was starting to get nervous for her when she had to take a break to drink some water and cough it out.  I was hoping someone would come in to replace her.  God bless Mary Beth.

Valued Contributor

She just returned from Italy for QVC.