Honored Contributor

Re: Get Virus Facts, Ignore Noise

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I trust the doctors, scientists, & epidemiologists, those who have experienced past epidemics and pandemics, those who have studied infectious diseases.  I refuse to be misled and manipulated by those who have other agendas. Misinformation can result in more deaths. As the situation changes daily or even hourly, the only people who should be informing us are the EXPERTS. The others should shut up and get out of the way.

@RainCityWoman  You mean like the WHO?

Yes, for one.  Along with your local Health Department.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I trust the doctors, scientists, & epidemiologists, those who have experienced past epidemics and pandemics, those who have studied infectious diseases.  I refuse to be misled and manipulated by those who have other agendas. Misinformation can result in more deaths. As the situation changes daily or even hourly, the only people who should be informing us are the EXPERTS. The others should shut up and get out of the way.

@Drythe  & @RainCityWoman, don't take the bait.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Bait?  😎

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Spurt  i also go to worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

i take out my calculator and divide fatalities by number of cases to get the new mortality rate (it's been drop drop dropping with expanded testing).  i eyeball all the comparisons and added data they have below the general figs too.

i am avoiding drama news organizations in search of controversy, added eyes and clicks.

i'm like Jack Webb -  just the facts.

I've been tracking NY stats on this document which is updated daily. Click on States Current tab. The good thing is more people are testing negative than positive with the expanded testing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18oVRrHj3c183mHmq3m89_163yuYltLNlOmPerQ18E8w/htmlview?sle=tru...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Bait? or Fact?  I thought we were all into facts here.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Bait? or Fact?  I thought we were all into facts here.  

I’m following ~  WHO, CDC, NIH, state, and local health departments, medical journals, many M.D. doing broadcasts, statistics, Johns Hopkins and Mayo have daily COVID19 updates, and advice.  

I can’t speak to what facts others are looking for.