Trusted Contributor

Re: Get My Payment site

[ Edited ]

@89135I tried it today after reading that it was already operational. Says not enough information for me but they are working on it.

Edited:

Mine have always been direct deposit.

I checked on my Mom's, she's always received a check, and the same "not enough information" message appeared.

Super Contributor

@NickNack  Yeah me too...Since they are doing all the Direct Deposits first I kinda think they are doing theirs first...My last two stimulus were checks so probably same this time...and the ones receiving checks this time may have to wait a few more days to see their status...

Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@NickNack  Yeah me too...Since they are doing all the Direct Deposits first I kinda think they are doing theirs first...My last two stimulus were checks so probably same this time...and the ones receiving checks this time may have to wait a few more days to see their status...

@89135   My last two checks were direct deposited.  I think I had to wait a while for the first one, but the second one was deposited pretty quickly.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack  Ohhh...well there goes my theory...;-(

Esteemed Contributor

Just checked and mine says March 17 as well 

Honored Contributor

On the Philly local news last night (3/12), a lot of folks were surprised that their $1400 was already directly deposited!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Mine says the 17th too

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Don't know when or even if we'll see ours.  DH accidentally made a typo on the bank account number for our 2020 Federal return.   Our refund was to have been deposited on March 1st, but apparently was returned to IRS by our credit union.  Then IRS must issue a paper check.  

Because IRS uses our tax return info, the stimulus payment will be sent to the same wrong account number.  We spoke with IRS and there is no way we or they can correct our account number.  According to the rep it can't be changed until we file our 2021 return.

Such a simple error should have a simple fix, but  it doesn't.  We can't get verification from the IRS that our refund payment was received back from the credit union and the credit union won't give us the information when they sent it back.

Honored Contributor

I just tried it and it also says 3/17.

You might have gotten a page that kind of looks like you cannot go, but scroll down and click anyway and it will take you through.  HTH Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LonestarBabs wrote:

@89135I tried it today after reading that it was already operational. Says not enough information for me but they are working on it.

Edited:

Mine have always been direct deposit.

I checked on my Mom's, she's always received a check, and the same "not enough information" message appeared.

@LonestarBabs I received that message the first time I checked for my daughter.  Our street is a Drive, which is what I entered the first time.  I changed it Dr and it worked the second time.